MASTER IN CREATIVE WRITING
MASTER THESIS: "Translation and Poetry: A Translator's Journey through Creative Writing and Spanish Translation of Poems by Alicia Ostriker"
Jury's Report (María Negroni, Luis Chitarroni, and Iosi Havillo; October 2016):
PRIZES AND PUBLICATIONS
Rosana Wolochwianski obtained the First Prize in the Short Narrative Contest "Julio Cortazar", organized by the Argentine Notarial University (Universidad Notarial Argentina, UNA) in December 2015, with her short story titled “El embaucador” ("The Con Man"), published in: Universidad Notarial Argentina y Fundación del Colegio de Escribanos de la Provincia de Buenos Aires, I Concurso de Narrativa Breve Julio Cortázar, Obras premiadas, Primer Premio, December 2015, pp. 9 to 11:
(Click to open)
BACKGROUND IN CREATIVE WRITING
· "Bread Loaf Translators' Conference", literary translation workshop organized by Middlebury College, Ripton, Vermont, June 1st to 7th, 2018.
· Master in Creative Writing. National University of Tres de Febrero (UNTREF), Buenos Aires, Argentina. Graduated in October 2016.
· "Terror in contemporary story writing: Mariana Enriquez and Samantha Schweblin", by writer Elvira Navarro, organized by Fuentetaja workshop (fuentetajaliteraria.com), Madrid, September 2017 (5 classes).
· "The backroom: reading, writing and literary criticism workshop from a feminist perspective", by writer Silvia Nanclares, organized by Fuentetaja workshop (fuentetajaliteraria.com), Madrid, September 2017 (5 classes).
· Training in Narrative Writing. Online Course by Casa de Letras (http://www.casadeletras.com.ar), from August 2015 to March 2016.
· "The foreigner tradition", course by writer Andrés Newman, organized by Casa de Letras (http://www.casadeletras.com.ar), Buenos Aires, 28th September and 5th October 2015.
· Workshop: “Love Story Writing”, on-site, taught by professor and writer Luis Gruss, 8 classes (120 minutes), organized by "Taller de Las Palabras: Periodismo. Redacción Creativa. Humanidades" (www.delaspalabras.com), Buenos Aires, January 2014.
· “Creativity Workshop”, on-site, by Shelly Berc and Alejandro Fogel (www.creativityworkshop.com), 4 classes (180 minutes), META Center, New York, USA, 18 to 21 October 2013.
· Creative Writing Workshop “Julio Cortázar”, by writers Alma Maritano and Pablo Colacrai, March to December 2012.
· Creative Writing Workshop by writer Andi Nachon, organized by "Taller de Las Palabras: Periodismo. Redacción Creativa. Humanidades" (www.delaspalabras.com), online, September 8th to October 27th 2011.
· Creative Writing Workshop by writer Marcelo Scalona, (www.nuestrotaller.com.ar), on-site, Rosario, March to December 2011.
Copyright 2002©, RWtraducciones.com.ar
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org