Unstructured Postgraduate Seminars:
· Laboratory for Jewish Culture (LABA) 2023 Fellow, Buenos Aires Hub, https://labajournal.com/buenos-aires/ (Annual topic: “Taboo”).
· Argentine Jewish Poetics and Practices Extracurricular Academic Training, Philosophy and Literature College, National University of Buenos Aires, August 2020-May 2021, (128 hours).
· “18th International Summer Seminar in Yiddish Language and Culture”, Warsaw Center for Yiddish Culture, 29 June – 17 July 2020 (60 hours).
· “Translation and culture: recent theories and a look at the Argentinian case”, postgradute course by Martín Gaspar PhD, organized by the PhD Program in Literature and Critical Studies of the National University of Rosario (UNR); May 2017.
· “Translation Research Methodology”, Prof. Silvia Miranda de Torres, Languages College, National University of Cordoba, March 9th and 10th 2007.
· “Art, literature an market”, Ph.D. Álvaro Fernández Bravo and Ph.D. Alejandra Laera, Master in Cultural Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies Center, National University of Rosario, October 2009.
· “Urban territories and city representations”, Ph.D. Bibiana Cicutti, Master in Cultural Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies Center, National University of Rosario, November/December 2009.
· “Sound languages and media”, Ph.D. José Luis Fernández, Master in Cultural Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies Center, National University of Rosario, September 2009.
Copyright 2002©, RWtraducciones.com.ar
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org